A regular day in Atlanta


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Georgia » Atlanta » Buckhead
October 30th 2005
Published: November 21st 2005
Edit Blog Post

A sunset over AtlantaA sunset over AtlantaA sunset over Atlanta

East Paces Ferry road, facing west.
A day before Halloween - and nothing is happening at our place. True, in a sense that our place becomes deserted and fits the theme of a graveyard of Halloween. Happy with the situation, I finally find some time to compile my past journals in this fabulous travelblog.org. I have been busy with the entries for several days now, when I realized that I haven't have much to say about Atlanta, Georgia, where I live.


Work

Work is very interesting; a lot of stuff is going on, with many projects and datelines scattered all around us. With 150+ employees, we still need many architects, as Atlanta is building everywhere.

. Some updates on projects I have been working on. 3344 Peachtree project is ground breaking soon, along with about four other skyscrapers around the site. The Peachtree/Piedmont intersection will be even crouder than ever. Cobb Energy Center PAC has started its construction, and we drove by it yesterday to see it first hand with what's going on after seeing it from pictures. Sanctuary Park II, well this is interesting,
Living roomLiving roomLiving room

With Ryan is sitting down watching one of his favorite show.
the damn R-14 has given me hard times for the documents, and I am not too excited to be back working on it tomorrow. The Aqua on 10th street DD package was due on Friday, and looking forward to its CD soon. Geoff is working on the North Springs Mix-use Development's LDP to be set for tomorrow. Jean will be back Tuesday to start working on the second phase of American Tobacco Company in Durham, NC. Let's see how it goes.


Apartment and live in general

Apartment was on its cleanest degree this morning, as Ryan has worked hard cleaning it yesterday. I decided to grab my camera and taking pics of it. So far so good. We saw the "Supersize Me" documentary movie on Friday, and because of that, we are super concious about what we eat, which is good in the long run. We excercise more, and tonight's groceries was hard, because we read almost all nutrition contents on many packaging. Plus, eating healthy is expensive, it is so much easier to get ramen noodles and a liter of Mt. Dew compared to bag of grapes and wheat grain bread. It is so much easier to go to McDonalds than to cook healthy meals at home.


South American travel updates

Brazil has been so nice to us, we were granted the tourists visa several days ago. We still need to apply for the Paraguayan visa, and I still need to contact Mercedes at the Argentinian Consulate in Atlanta and the Uruguayan Consulate in Miami. All I hope now is that everything will go as plan, thus we don't have to be worried on re-routing our travel in December.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Cyclones vs. HuskersCyclones vs. Huskers
Cyclones vs. Huskers

10-01-05 game @ Lincoln, 2nd OT. ISU L27-20. Shunky was so happy about this.
Halloween 2005Halloween 2005
Halloween 2005

Meanwhile, my boys are partying back in Ames *sigh*. Happy Theta Delts founders; day, boys! Photo credit by Tony Canas (c)


Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0508s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb