My day at Universal Studios :)


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida
July 16th 2014
Published: July 20th 2014
Edit Blog Post

We woke up at 5:30 this morning so we could get to Universal early to get a jump on the new Gringotts Harry potter ride! This didn't go to plan - we still had to wait over 3 hours for this ride! After this ride we split up into smaller groups, me, alex, eddy, ryan, helen and andrew had some lunch at the leaky cauldron (bangers and mash for me). We then explored throughout Diagon Alley then caught the Hogwarts express to Hogwarts and Hogsmead!
The most memorable rides were the dualling dragons and hogwarts castle. Outside harry potter world; the hulk was pretty crazy! We went on many rides none of the line ups took as long as the first harry potter one! We met up with the rest of the group towards the end of the day and exhausted we met up with Christine at 10pm.... tonight after universal I go dropped off at the Holiday Inn where I was staying the night and had to say goodbye to the fabulous people I spent the last 2 weeks getting to know and making crazy memories with! It was a sad moment but all good things have to come to an end 😞 tomorrow I'm flying home and it is the tours last day and they are on their way to miami! At least the room is nice.....


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



26th July 2014

A very warm welcome to you from Luxembourg !
Enjoy your travels ! Karim

Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0456s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb