World championships day 2-3


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida
August 3rd 2012
Published: August 3rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Day 2 was for 12-14 and 15-17age groups as well as 18+individuals. Felix and Camryn performed well in pairs freestyle and came 5th. Fintan and Anaiis also ddid quite well and came 6th. A bit of an up and down day. Everyone scored some PBs on the championship floor. Fantastic effort kids.
Kieran Tan performed superbly in his freestyle and came 5th. It was definitely the highlight of my day.

It was actually my birthday today and athletes sang happy birthday for me at the presentation. That was neat.



Surprisingly Jeremy, Sandra, Leila and Aimee scored another medal for double Dutch 2x60sec. Bonus.





Third day was for 12-14 and 15-17 individuals.
PBs PBs and PBs. Felix's 3 minutes speed, Fintan's 30second speed, Louis's 30second speed and Jeremy's both 30s and 3 mins. Jeremy's 89 for 30s and 441 for 3 mins were quite phenomenal.
Fintan skipped beautifully. Although he didn't get placed, his routine was one of the neatest of all.



Felix's routine was near perfect. He definitely did his best and got to smile after his routine which came fourth in his age group. Great job.




Jeremy performed his freestyle perfectly and received gold for it and came 2nd overall. Congrats to Jeremy and he really deserved these medals as he has been working quite hard for last do many months.

I am now in Orlando. Kids are going to Harry potter world. I will be shopping all day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.207s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.078s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb