Catching Up!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida
February 14th 2010
Published: February 14th 2010
Edit Blog Post

The weather on this trip has been a "roller coaster" ride. One day it's beautiful and then the next cold and rainy!!

The "Ark" has been holding up really good. No major problems at all. Our biggest problem has been trying to keep the RV warm in the colder weather.

Thanks to my Aunt Bettye, we now have an electric heater that is keeping us warmer.

We visited a few days in Ocala, Florida with Joe's sister. Had tons of fun. Stayed at two different state parks. The first park was so pretty. Rainbow Springs had hiking trails, swimming beaches, waterfalls and canoeing. The best part was --- not a lot of people. The pictures of this state park doesn't show the "true" beauty of the park.

The second state park, Ross Prairie, was built for use by people that ride horses. They have campsites made just for the horse trailers in mind. We took a hike through the woods that took us two hours to hike. I took pictures of the "broccoli fields" in this park and the "shrooms." The personality of this park was not filled with water and flowers.

The next entry will have pictures of our trip to the wildlife preserve and beach at the Crystal River area.


Additional photos below
Photos: 25, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.141s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 14; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0375s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb