An Ultimate Tour Guide to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Disney World


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida
April 1st 2019
Published: April 1st 2019
Edit Blog Post

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is a unique salon in Disney World especially made for the kids who are treated to transform into the fairy princesses and knights of their favorite characters. Not as a regular princess look but they are transformed as real fairy characters and that is incredible. The makeup artists and costume managers are highly experienced to give the little kids a heavenly feeling. There are different packages and the price ranges vary according to that. So, you need to know more in details about this praiseworthy invention of Disney World.



Almost all the kids have dreams of being one of their favorite fairy characters and this desire becomes stronger when they meet the Disney World. So, to make them happier and give them a chance to be one of the fairies for a while, this exclusive salon is working harder successfully since 2006.



Different packages of the makeup and overall costume will cost you a bit expenses and the starting price is from $50-$450 (+taxes). The packages are the Crown Package, the Courtyard Package, the Castle Package, the Deluxe Castle Package, and the Princess Signature Dress Collection. For children (4 to 12 years old) and adults, the price range varies. For a classic hairdo of different characters, it will cost about $75 for children and $105 for adults. If you add a makeup with it to get the magical makeover, the price will jump into $90 for kids and $120 for adults. So you need to be prepared with a minimum of a budget to get the makeover done for your kids.



Before you plan to go Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Disney World, ensure that there is enough availability because this place is filled with tourists and customers always. Make your reservation so that it will be easier to get everything right on time perfectly. They have an online reservation system and they take advance reservation before 180 days.



Do not forget to take pictures of the “dream come true” moment of your kids and therefore, bring your own camera. There are many photographers roaming around in the salon but they might be busy with other kids so, it is better to have a backup from the beginning.



Be a part of your kids’ happiest moments of lives in Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Disney World.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.713s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1168s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb