Top 3 Vacation Rentals Destinations In Florida


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida
December 29th 2018
Published: December 29th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Florida, or 'The Sunshine State' as it is also known is one of the most popular vacation destinations in the United States. Visit there and you will quickly realize that there is a very good reason for this.

The weather is fantastic for almost 365 days a year, the beaches are incredible and exceptional dining and nightlife options mean that there is something to suit every taste. Add to this some great outdoor activities (including world class golf courses) as well as cultural and historical attractions and you have the recipe for a fantastic holiday destination.

Florida boasts resorts and high rise hotels galore. However some people still prefer the intimacy of a beach front cottage or a condo with a kitchen for those who love self catering vacations. Whatever your choice Florida will have a vacation rental property that will suit you and your family.

Possibly the most difficult decision you will have to make is to find that perfect destination in Florida that will allow you to get the most out of your precious vacation time.

Here are three great choices.

1. The Gulf Coast / Barrier Islands.

Stretching 35 miles from Clearwater Beach to St. Petersburg this visually stunning stretch has earned the nickname 'The Sun Coast'. Once again it is a destination that (much like the state itself) has earned the name. With an average of 361 days of sunshine if you want the perfect outdoor focused vacation this should be on your bucket list.

There a number of other attractions aside from the brilliant beaches and clear sparkling waters.

The 'Clearwater Aquarium' provides hours of fun and educational possibilities. Within easy reach are theme parks, museums and other attractions.

The area boasts a number of options for vacation rentals including condos, great value for money beach bungalows and superior holiday homes spread across the 20 barrier islands that make up the 'Sun Coast'.

2. The Famous Florida Keys.

South of Miami the Florida Keys are the perfect destination for those who want to focus of the beach as the preferred entertainment option for the duration of their holiday. Simply lie soaking up the sun, go sport fishing, snorkeling or diving.

Set aside some time to visit Dolphin Cove. This is a great educational opportunity for the younger members of the family, but kids and adults alike will enjoy snorkeling and kayak tours - and the thrill of swimming with dolphins.



Or enjoy the simplicity of relaxing in the sparkling waters and feeling the stresses of everyday life disappear. A visit to the Florida Everglades National Park is an absolute must.

Most holiday rentals are all either on the beach or within a short and relaxing walk due to the petite nature of each of the islands. Choices range from vintage style cabanas to extensive family homes which are suitable for very large parties. There really is something for everyone on the Keys.

3. Orlando.

No list of vacation destinations in Florida would be complete without a mention of Orlando. This is especially true for those who are visiting with families.

For the younger members of the family Orlando comes just about as close to paradise as possible - and the reason? Some of the biggest and best theme parks in the world.

Heavy hitters include Walt Disney World (of course) and Universal Orlando where Harry Potter awaits, as do the heroes from the Marvel Universe. For kids in love with the ocean and the many species that call it home a day pass to Discovery cove is an absolute must. Swim with dolphins, snorkel with species like rays and get a 14 day pass to sister attractions like Aquatica and Seaworld.

There is a huge choice of different styles of vacation rentals in and around Orlando. Everything from private homes to condos and apartments featuring kitchens are on the list.

Florida remains a favorite for both global visitors and residents of the United States. The weather plays a big part as do the number of outdoor activities and theme parks where families can let their hair down. The fantastic beaches and water sports activities don't hurt either.

If you really want a vacation that will live in your memory forever then investigate Florida vacation rentals - and then prepare to have some fun.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.179s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0697s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb