What CAN I Learn?


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » West Palm Beach
January 18th 2006
Published: January 24th 2006
Edit Blog Post

And what distinguishes depth of spirit from the carnival? After the tours, the talks, the fine dining, and 5 Star hotels with Carolyn and friends in India the appropriate question is, What Can I Learn? recall Hamlet, to learn of not to learn, saith Hamlet. A Traveler from the other side of the world, a great fan of Carolyn Myss's, commented on this blog that even with all the comforts of 5 Star Hotels, there may be a hazard of trading the authentic, the deep, the resonant (the Real) for a "superficial escapism," he wrote. What a loss if he's correct there and in a far country soaked for centuries in the mystic and religion!

We might think about it for awhile and understand that either way, it ain't important.

Carolyn insisted that the many women on the buses didn't work hard enough, that any path takes work and they were still in infancy, she said, and needed to grow up. James couldn't have agreed with here more, but...she began to say it and say it and say it until James realized, Yes, it admittedly takes some work, for each and every one of us. Who of sound body and mind would ever think that something as precious, as immensely valuable, as priceless, a soul would be handed to them on a silver platter...at a 5 Star Hotel?

😊

My friend, Dr. Bob, or "Rhondell" as he was known by some, observed once upon a time, Everything in this organic world grows. He certainly had a way of making it very, very simple.

EVERYTHING IN THIS ORGANIC WORLD GROWS? Okay, let's take a LEAP!

Let's grow a soul! Why not? We ain't going to be leaving here on this earth tour with anything else. OK, let's nurture and tend our souls just like we would dress and keep a garden. Let's get those dark weeds out of there and see what would happen...just for the FUN of it! And let's WORK at it.

(Could be we have a soul but like a seed under the ground, only in potential)

The Dali Lama once said, something like, if only one person could do one kind action for another person each day, no matter whether they know that person or not, is enough. Work long enough and the truth of this is in front of our face! (You can be the one to earn it and say it next! And that's without having to quote the Dali Lama or a tiny blog 😊


Thank you brothers and sisters for letting my concsiousness be in this place with yours...on this Earth Tour

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0517s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb