Packing For Busan


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Tampa
April 15th 2004
Published: April 15th 2004
Edit Blog Post

Hi all,
It is 10:25 here in St. Pete and Jen is doing her final packing for the big trip. We created this web log to chronicle our upcoming adventure in Busan, South Korea, and our adventure together in life. For those who don't know is, this is Jeremy writing. I am 30 years old, a Tennessee native, and a college instructor. Jen is 25, a St. Pete girl, and just recently graduated from the University of South Florida with a Business degree. We met on November 14, 2003, started dating on December 9, 2003, exchanged "I love you's" on December 16, 2003, and got engaged on April 3, 2004! And now she is leaving me! Jen had been planning to go and teach for a year in Japan for a few years now, and I had always wanted to do the same or go into the Peace Corps. When we met, she was actually supposed to leave in January, but she stuck around for a few extra months for the sake of love! Awwww! But finally, she applied, and South Korea seemed like a much better (read: less expensive) place to live so she took a job and is starting on Monday! It has been tough to think that she is leaving, but I hope to join her in about two weeks. We will be living in a studio apartment by the beach (so they tell us), and we will be doing a lot of traveling around Asia while we teach elementary school kids the finer points of the English language. We look forward to sharing this journal with you, and we look forward to keeping in touch with our family and old friends, and making new ones. Talk to you soon.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0616s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb