Adventures of The Travel Slut


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Tampa
May 12th 2006
Published: May 12th 2006
Edit Blog Post

A late night visit to Ybor City on Wednesday proved to be a great time.

I was able to get a bar stool at the always popular (and always hopping) Coyote Ugly Saloon on 7th Ave. next to the Green Iguana bar and grill.

The night saw 5 women dancing on the wooden bar top just like in the movie and pouring shots into the mouths of waiting males and doing bodyshots off the abs of some of the bartenders. EVERYONE was having a great time with the music and dancing and it was ladies drink free night to boot!

Security did a great job keeping the under 21 crowd out and despite the crowd, the bartenders were both friendly and efficient and they did not skimp on the tequila.

If you go, make sure you get as close to the bar (preferably a bar stool) but if you can't then grab a tabletop near one of the support beams behind the stools.

Also, be prepared---you never know when a bartender will make you the next recipient of one of their head-shake shots, wedgies (yes, good old-fashioned wedges along with a spanking or two), a bra being donated to the barb wire hangers on the ceiling, or a Penalty Shot".

Go there to have a good time and you will not be disappointed. Ybor City and Tampa rock!

The Travel Slut
"Good girls go to heaven, naughty girls go everywhere"

Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0734s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb