Good, Bad & Ugly !


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » St Augustine
December 2nd 2007
Published: December 2nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Just got back from a marvelous visit with relatives in Orange, California. Only 'dark' spot was the Quality Inn we booked. Spent the first night there and checked out early the next morning. Checked into another Quality Inn, adjacent to I-5 and very close to Disneyland. This one is very well managed and it shows. I'll post some photos when I figure out how ! BTW, if you find yourself in the Fresno, California area....DO NOT stay at the Quality Inn on Ashlan Avenue. The franchise owner is negligent and non-responsive to any form of communication. Electrical outlet in our room was unsafe. No internet acces for FIVE DAYS due to owner's negligence in renewing ISP contract. No regard for " total customer satisfaction" plaque that hangs above the Check-In desk. This place is bad news. Only reason we stayed there was the fact that they were 'pet friendly' and we needed that while we got our daughter-in-law settled in an apartment. We choose the Choice Hotel properties for their Rewards Program. But, usually the Quality Inns are old old properties and not maintained very well at all. (Except for the one mentioned above).
I will also post some photos of the Crystal Cathedra I shot last Sunday. What a picturesque place.
More later.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0281s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb