Our busiest day


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Sarasota » Siesta Key
March 7th 2009
Published: March 8th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Veggies galoreVeggies galoreVeggies galore

And mostly local!
Today was our busiest day thus far. Even though we were up late we managed to get up for an early morning walk. Then we went to the Sarasota Farmers Market. What a fantastic place. The vegetable selections were amazing. We wished we were going to be here longer so we could buy more. There was also a table for Veggie Magic, a raw restaurant in Sarasota. We bought a couple of raw "baked" goods to sample. After that, Kathy got in the pool for the first time since we've been here. Then, lunch and off to the Venice Art Fair. Kathy was looking for a some more turtles to add to her collection from a gal that we had seen here before, but no luck.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Venice Art FairVenice Art Fair
Venice Art Fair

A beautiful way to spend a beautiful day.


8th March 2009

Yay! Thanks for keeping up with the blog. It sounds like you're having an awesome time! How were the raw "baked" goods?
9th March 2009

glad you were able to go in the pool finally! :) i'm still jealous, of course... but i'm happy you guys are able to relax and do all the things you want to do. be sure to bring back some warm weather! it was warm the other day but it's cooling off again.

Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.05s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb