Pensacola


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Pensacola
October 4th 2007
Published: April 21st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Orlando - Pensacola

04/10/2007

PensacolaPensacolaPensacola

Cleaning out the trailer at the campsite
Got up around 7am today, it was an early start as we needed to pack everything up and we had another massive drive today. We didn’t really do much else today except drive then more driving. We crossed another time zone and arrived at the campsite around 5pm. We hadn’t used our tents since Key West which seemed ages ago and when we took all our tents out we discovered just how damaged they were. Most of the tents had rips in the fabric and we only barely had enough tents for the group. We were sitting around mending them with masking tape. All our equipment was out and we took Matilda out for the first time in quite a while, we even put up a tent for Ben because for some strange reason he was refusing, telling us he was going to sleep in the van.

We made dinner and played around on Jon’s guitar. Had a few drinks and also played a quick game of poker with the other trek group. Went for a walk down to the small beach and along the pier, then spent a little time on the internet thanks to Brock and his laptop.
PensacolaPensacolaPensacola

Our junk everwhere
It wasn’t long after that I went to bed, Dave had already been sleep for some time, it was a very quiet night tonight, relaxing after a busy few days and getting ready for another few busy days coming up.

Day 41:
Orlando - Pensacola
470 MILES TRAVELLED // 8325 TOTAL
Pensacola Campground

Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0502s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb