Travel day, nothing much to report


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
May 31st 2012
Published: June 3rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Thursday 31st of May Guess what another flaming travel day and it was gona be a hungover one as well as we had quite abit to drink in our one night out in savannah. As you could tell from the status of the last blog. Not my finest moment. We checked out on time from the hotel then we headed to the Greyhound bus station it was so hot on the way. We barely talked to each other because we knew it would just end up in frustration. The bus station was cooler but still quite humid we sat down and watched the TV until our bus arrived. It appeared that we had a quite decent bus not too many murderous looking characters and plenty of old people but this time not so old that they all smelt of cabbage urine and fart. On our way into Florida we encountered the largest storm I've ever been in, in my entire life. A week earlier there had been warnings about hurricanes however this just turned out to be a very large lightning storm. As usual I was pretty amazed by this as you don't really see it very often in England. Michael once again just sat there like it was in every day occurrence and wasn't even bothered in the slightest. To be honest the majority of the trip it's been as if everything was going to pass him by like a casual day at work. On arrival to the bus station we realised that the area we were in was once again like most greyhound stations a sketchy neighbourhood. It only took the sight of a blatant drug exchange to decide a taxi would be our mode of transport. Druggies on the bus can carry on. On arrival to the hotel we were greeted by the Korean version of Ned Flanders. Michael managed to contain himself slightly only cracking a smile and spluttering a little. I however had to turn away and compose myself the third time he said 'Oki Doke' like a robot. The room was great. Two double beds we even had an iron! We got an early night in preparation for Universal Studios.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 8; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb