Days 14, 15, 16


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
May 19th 2009
Published: May 22nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Day 14

Woke up and it actually wasn't raining and as the pool was nice and warm we decided to go in for a dip :O). 2hrs later, roughly around 10am it started to rain. So for a change we decided to decorate......lol there was only the Master bedroom and en-suite to finish.... so at least we could see a light at the end of tunnel.

Day 15

Dennis came over to help make a gate out of an existing fence panel as the Gardiner needs to get his sit down mower round the back. Either that or he puts the rate up as the lazy ass would have to do it with a push along mower........our hearts bleed!!
Unfortunately Wed was the day the rain didn't stop from morning to night and another couple of inches of water increase in the pool.
It turned out to be a Mr wet T-shirt contest, actually wet shorts, wet shoes.....lol after it and I had to lend Dennis some of my clothes.....lol. As a thank you we took Dennis to Chilis for a late lunch which was really nice.
Coral came down with a cold that day, possibly me and Dennis being out in all that rain did it!! She was really poorly and went to bed early :O(

Day 16

Played in the pool whilst taking turns in jet washing the pool deck. Threw the furniture in the pool as the chlorine cleans them so thought we'd have a little fun in trying to float around in the chairs using the noodles :O) later we went out to a restaurant called The Outback to celebrate Jenifer's b'day. Really good food there.
We met Carl & Michelle, who were friends of J & D, he was a real American Hero, this guy flew over 800 missions in a single year in Vietnam. He was a Helicopter pilot.
Great evening topped off by going back to J & D's for chat's and TV. Yep you guessed, it was gone 12am when we left....lol


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.166s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0861s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb