Florida


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
July 19th 2008
Published: July 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well we made it to Orlando and decided on getting a hire car. got a Jepp Cherokee Lorado and it is pretty good.. weird driving on the wrong side of the road though so Im leting Dev do all the driving!!! lol

nice and humid when we got here and the Hilton resort is amazing with pools and fountains and the suite is great with a big whirlpool spa in the bedroom lol.

first day took the boys to Fun Spot park which has multi level go kart tracks. they all had a ball including Dev LOL - went and outlayed a couple of grand of theme park tickets. shit they arent cheap! and went to Disneyworld Magic Kingdom on the Thursday... lasted 5 hours with millions of people then got hit by a huge lightning storm which sent most people packing including us.. got severely pisssed as were in the line for splash mountain for over an hour then they stopped the ride due to the weather and invited us to stay in the line until the weather clearered LOLOL it was predicted to last hours... so we bailed... yesterday we went to Kennedy Space Center which was really amazing and the boys had a blast on the simulators. The shuttle launch simulator was freaky and very realistic.. and the g force simulator made the boys sick... could be cause they went on it twice!!

heres the next batch of photos! the boys took the piss in magic kingdom and bought princess hats and head pieces and got their faces painted as princess kitty and mermaid princess.. oh god the looks they got and the comments were priceless as they walked around the park.. it was hilarious.. Americans take themselves far too seriously lolol - enjoy the photos!


Additional photos below
Photos: 51, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

parkingparking
parking

had to take a photo of where we parked in the middle of a million cars!! you park 3 miles from the park then catch a mini train to ticketing and security then a monorail or paddle steamer to the park - freakin huge!!
tea cup ridetea cup ride
tea cup ride

my favourite!!


Tot: 0.032s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 19; dbt: 0.0138s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb