For the Best Orlando Vacation, Stay at The Fountains, A BlueGreen Resort


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
November 14th 2019
Published: November 14th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Your busy life has you running in multiple directions. You know you need a vacation, but you keep searching for the right time. Don’t put off that vacation you’ve dreaming about any longer. The Fountains, A BlueGreen Resort, located in Orlando, Florida, is the perfect place to stay while you visit all the theme parks Central Florida has to offer. The Fountains boasts spacious modern rooms, fun and convenient amenities, and lake-side views. Think of how exciting and refreshing it would be to take your family on that trip you’ve all been talking about.

The villas are topline in luxury. With 1 to 3 bedrooms and 1 to 3 bathrooms, the accommodations will surpass your needs. The rooms include a kitchen with a refrigerator, oven, coffee maker, and microwave so you can eat a meal in the pleasure of your unit. Cable TVs are in every bedroom and living room so you can catch up on your favorite shows. After an exciting vacation day, you can step out on the balcony, sit back, and relax. The villas at The Fountains, A BlueGreen Resort, will give you an incredible Orlando vacation.

Not only does the resort offer luxurious lodging, they also offer fantastic amenities and activities. Swim in either the outdoor or indoor pools. Their 75,000 square foot tropical oasis features massive pools, interactive water fountains, twisting water slides, and children’s play area. Loosen up in the hot tub and forget about the stresses of work. Check out the lakeside beach area and do some fishing. Need something to eat or drink? You can stop at the restaurants or the poolside bar. Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided for all guests. Talented live entertainment is performed in the evenings. With all these perks, you and your family will create lifelong, treasured memories.

The Fountains, A BlueGreen Resort is Close to Numerous Theme Parks

For a vacation, location is everything, and with The Fountains, the location couldn’t get any better. Since the resort is in Orlando, you can bask in all the attractions. Spend a day in the fantasy world of Disney’s ® Magic Kingdom where your children will love walking through Cinderella’s castle, meeting their favorite characters, and riding all the themed rides. The other Disney ® parks—Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios—are perfect for the whole family. They feature innovation and culture, animal wildlife, and your favorite movies. At SeaWorld ®, you can see amazing aquatic animals and watch their outstanding shows. The Universal ® parks are the ideal places for thrill seekers. These parks are packed with various jaw-dropping rollercoasters full of breathtaking twists and drops. The fun is endless.

Schedule This Long-Awaited Vacation With TimeSharesOnly.com

Having trouble finding a place to stay for your vacation? At TimeSharesOnly.com, you’ll never have to worry about finding a resort ever again. The premier company in the vacation timeshare industry, TimeSharesOnly.com lets you choose from hundreds of listings from around the globe. From the comfort of your home, you can purchase that vacation getaway you’ve always wanted.

If The Fountains, A BlueGreen Resort looks perfect to you, visit TimeSharesOnly.com and let the professionals handle it for you.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.262s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0596s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb