Animal Kingdom


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando » Disney World
February 2nd 2012
Published: February 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Well... were to start this day. Well how about in the middle of the night calling housekeeping to collect some yucky sheets. Poor Lukers. Whatever bug he had, it is running it's course. So after being up in the middle of the night, cleaning up little dude, doing laundry, we took it easy this morning.

After everyone was feeling a little better, we headed to Animal Kingdom. As Juan says, it was "Binder Park Zoo's Africa on steriods!" It was super cool. We headed straight back to the safarai ride. It was awesome!!!! WE saw all the animals, Elephants, lions, rinos, hippos, vultures, pelicans. We even had one of the rhinos stop in the middle of the rode and we had to wait for it to finally move. It was a beautiful, warm sunny day.

From there we headed to Dino USA, and rode the Dinosaur ride. It was pretty intense. Ben said after the ride he was done. My hand still hurts a little bit from him squeezing it so hard. We went to the tree of Life and went under it to see its a Bugs life.

We had been planning on calling this a short day anyways, and especially with Luke not feeling the greatest. We decided to catch lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. It was fabulous. The boys have never been to one before, so it was an experience. The food was great, and everyone seems to be feeling better!!!!!! Thank goodness.

We came back to the resort for some R&R and swimming.

We then took the bus to Downtown Disney to do some shopping and go to Lego Land. 😊 We had a nice afternoon.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 9; qc: 34; dbt: 0.0291s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb