Epcot


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando » Disney World
February 2nd 2012
Published: February 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Headed to Epcot. We went in the globe, talk time with Crush, which turned out to be not good for Luke. He got sick, twice on the way out. We decided to head back to the resort. But on the way out we ran into Stitch. Ben couldn't have been more excited! It is apparently one of his favorites. Not sure where that came from, but he is in heaven.

We came back to the resort for some R&R. After a shower, nap and resting we headed back for our dinner reservations. We ate at the Garden Grill. It was a character dinner with farmer Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale. This wasn't my favorite dinner. It was served family style, the boys had mac 'n cheese and chicken legs and we had a fish, turkey and beef. Juan was happy. I was too worried about Luke, so I didn't have much of an appetite. The restaurant also moved, it rotated very slowly.

After dinner, we headed out to the world showcase, finally. It is very different at night when it is dark than in the daylight. We did the loop all the way around the world. We bought the boys these light up light sabers from a street vendor. They were in heaven! Hopefully they fit in the suitcase.

We weren't sure we could hang for the fireworks display, so we headed back to the resort. What a long day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

Rough morning. Rough morning.
Rough morning.

Nap on the Monorail ride back to the resort.
FountainFountain
Fountain

Outside of the Land


Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.04s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb