Halloween Horror Night......read if you dare!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Miami
October 15th 2008
Published: October 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello to all back home,
thus far Miami has been terrific Natacha and i and a few of her friends went to Orlando for the Halloween Horror nights and it was awsome. They did such a good job with the haunted houses. Every single one had a different theme, for example one of them that we walked through was like it was built out in the sticks with a bunch of red necks running around but they were all completely insane. The walls were all stained and the plaster falling off in certain places exposing the rotting timber slats behind. The lights were turned off and would flicker on every now and then just enough for you to see a big fat man with a dark beard and half his face missing walking towards you with a shot gun or running at you with a chain saw screaming. You would walk into their kitchen and they would have rotting carcasses hanging up on hooks, dripping blood (or what appeared to be blood) on you as you walked under them. The doors of the house would be broken and splintered half hanging off their hinges, some with an axe lodged into them. You would then be lead into their town bar where the bar tender would be pacing up and down smacking his head and trying to claw at his skull as if something where inside that he could not get out. Then he would start pounding his fist on the counter and trying to grab you as you walked past, but this was just a distraction as someone would come screaming out of the back storage room with a meat cleaver and his mouth and apron would be covered in blood whilst he held up his rabbit carcass that was all mutilated.

Another haunted house was like an old fashioned mansion that was rotting on the inside. You would walk into a room to see one of the maids lying down on a blood soaked bed, while the buttler was pulling her spine out of her back laughing histerically as he did it. All she could do was scream and try and grab onto you for help as you walked past, but the buttler would charge at you with his cutting tool if you got too close. As you progressed through the mansion of torture it seemed to change even more into a nightmare as you would walk into a giant room with chains hanging down everywhere, lights flickering, peterol drums everywhere and a giant cage that held a beast that you would not see until too late. He would jump out of his hiding spot and you would see him as a creature with a burnt human body and a rams head that started slamming his sledge hammer at the cage trying to break it down to get you.

The whole experience was awsome and we had such a great time having the crap scared out of us. Natach and I might go back to Orlando this weekend to go and see Disney Land, but that is only if we have the time.

Until next time folks,
Brettxoxo.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0485s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb