Miami


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Miami
September 23rd 2008
Published: September 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

hello my fellow bloggers,
since my last update from the tour of Scotland I have been spending some time in Barcelona catching up with a mate that i met earlier in my travels, her name is Kelly. We spent a about a week relaxing under the sun down at the local beach with a few beers and a bag of chips.........life is grand. We stayed at a hostel called Kabul which was situated in one of the main hot spots of Barcelona. There was a pretty cool night club right next door to us which was handy when we decided to head out for the night with some of the other peopple staying at the hostel. The hostel was also right around the corner from the main street where they would set up market almost every day and there would be people all up and down the sreet dressed up in all kinds of fancy costumes that were entertaining everybody.
We also went and checked out some very famous buildings that were designed by an architect named Goudi, they were very bizzar in design but were apsolutely incredible. You guys should see if you can google it online and check it out.
I am currently staying in Miami Florida with a girl that i met earlier on in my travels, Natacha, I may have mentioned her in an earlier blog. We have have hired out our own little cottage for the duration of my stay which works out to be cheaper then staying at a hostel and it is fully equiped with all the basic essentials which is very cool. Natacha plans to show me around to see the all the sites and we are even heading to Orlando for Halloween where aparently they have a huge festival with massive rides and markets during the day and then at night time they open up there haunted houses where you get to walk around and have the crap scared out of you by a group of actors that dress up as all the nightmares that we grew up with. I have spoken to a few people about it who have been before and they say it is very scary so i cant wait.
Hope all is going well back home
Miss you guys,
Brettxox.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0365s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb