Miami!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Miami
September 12th 2005
Published: September 25th 2005
Edit Blog Post

arrived back in Miami from the cruise on the 9th sept. am staying for a week. have checked into the Clay Hotel which is a cute little spanish style place - quite pretty actually 😊

Have meet some choice people here - especially a bunch of spanish speaking dudes - 2 from south america (nicholas and german ) and 1 from spain (victor). had some fun nights with them. German and Victor took charlie and I to a little salsa club and then proceeded to try and teach us some salsa. a fun night!!! such a laugh! not really sure i learnt anything - its kinda hard! the only easy bit is the slow 'lovey-dovey' stuff!! anyone can do that!!

One thing i can say though is that ive never had so many people to dance with!! if it wasnt German, then it was Victor and i it wasnt victor then is was some random dude, and even girls - everyone wanted to dance with us! no complaints here!!

everyone in Miami speaks spanish, so have decided that I have to learn some spanish before i come here again - so i know what everyone is talking about! honestly its like ive gone to spain or something - it sure doesnt feel like im in the states down here!

have been going out every night - and have even hitting the beach at 1-2 in the morning. the nights are so warm here and so is the water, even in the wee hours of the morning.

Charlie and Heather went to Disneyland in Orlando the other day. I justed stayed in miami and caught up on some sleep - yep, 3pm IS a good time to wake up! this was my do absolutely nothing day. Brilliant!

have been rumors of Hurricanes down here as well...mmmmm, that should be fun! the last 2 nights we have been getting some wicked storms and really heavy rain but then it clears up and again. Its been fun😊

anyway fly to Washington DC on the 14th, and Charlie leaves us for New Zealand - its gonna be weird without her, cos ive been with her since day 1 (in LA)


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

South BeachSouth Beach
South Beach

This beach was always really busy, but it was the coolest beach to swim at - the water was unbelievably warm, even at night!
salsa!...salsa!...
salsa!...

check out the balding dude! haha
how fun was this night!how fun was this night!
how fun was this night!

gutted that i dont have any real cool photos though :(
and 2...and 2...
and 2...

come on guys! its just not that fair!
leave alone...help!!leave alone...help!!
leave alone...help!!

i was completely covered in sand. it took days to wash out of my hair!


Tot: 0.14s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0514s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb