Six Reasons to Visit Miami FL


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Miami
March 24th 2019
Published: March 24th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Being in Miami for the first time can be both exhilarating and discouraging. There is a huge amount of things to absorb. With its fine cuisine, exotic nightlife and rich culture, Miami have everything for a perfect vacation. Here are our top 6 reasons to visit Miami FL.

1. Beautiful weather - Miami has a tropical climate with extremely hot summers and short, warm winters. The normal temperature for this time of year is about 20 ° C. The temperatures can reach 90 ° F throughout the summer months.

2. Many things to do - If you are visiting Miami FL, you will want to spend time at the beach. But there are many other things to do too. Frost Art Museum - a wide variety of American photographs from the 1960s and 1970s, as well as ancient African and Asian bronzes. Venetian pool - the water from this pool comes from a spring and is drained daily. Miami MetroZoo - the largest and oldest zoo in Florida. Miami Seaquarium - a 38-acre tropical island features live shows and marine exhibits.

3. Fabulous Food - Whatever your taste, Miami Florida has something for you. Gourmands announce Miami for its new world cuisine. The culinary traditions of Latin America and the Caribbean have an influence on several restaurants in the city. Miami may be known for its Latin cuisine, especially Cuban cuisine, but there are many other types of restaurants in the city. If you fancy a steak, head to South Beach. On the mainland and downtown, you will discover the best of gastronomy. The restaurants that are worth a visit are Tantra, BED, and the Pearl Restaurant, as well as the Champagne and Grass Lounge. Like many cities in Europe and Latin America, it is fashionable to dine late in Miami, sometimes until midnight.

4. Shopping - Miami's Collins Avenue has a range of shops to cater to the needs of shoppers, while Lincoln Road in South Beach offers a variety of shops and restaurants. There is also a farmers' market held here on Sundays. Some of the best shopping hubs to visit are Dolphin Mall, CocoWalk, The Falls, and Aventura Mall.

5. Luxury Villas - Miami FL is becoming an increasingly popular choice for summer vacations, and Miami luxury villa rentals are regularly sought after by discerning travelers. Many find that a luxury private home adds another exciting and glamorous dimension to their stay. Most of Miami's luxury villas offer private movie theaters, high-tech kitchens, whirlpools, hot tubs, game rooms, and private pools.

Whether you're planning a family vacation, a romantic getaway or a group vacation with friends, a luxury villa will turn your Miami vacation into a magical memory; that you will never forget.

6. The Florida Keys-The Florida Keys allow you to see the Coral Islands along the 150-mile route. It crosses 40 bridges between Key Largo and the legendary Key West. Key West offers the opportunity to go swimming with sharks, snorkeling in deep water, fishing at night and boating. And do not forget to try the famous lime pie while watching the sunset from Key West Bay.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.411s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0681s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb