Miami to Key West water tours and Printed Promotions


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Miami Beach
February 20th 2016
Published: February 20th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Check out all the possible Miami to Key West water tours



There are numerous of things that you can do on Miami and Key West. Even though we are talking of a small island that measures 2 by 4 miles, Key West has a lot to offer to its visitors. Key West is known not only for its beaches and good weather but as well for its waters, beautiful landmarks, amazing history, unique culture and spectacular gastronomy.

Key West is situated 150 miles from Florida and 90 miles from Cuba. The mix of two different cultures created one unique culture on the island, a very interesting mix between different ethnicities.

Key West water tours are the best way of exploring its waters and to know and learn more about its extraordinary sea life. There are numerous Key West water tours that attract thousands of visitors every year, and we will mention some of the most popular ones.

One of the most popular Key West water tours is the Champagne Celebration Sunset Cruise. You will have to agree that there is nothing more romantic than looking to the sunset and drinking champagne. This is a tour that is offered in many water tours and it lasts approx two hours.

Another interesting Miami or Key West water tours is the Shipwreck Snorkel and Wild Dolphin Encounter. This is something definitely worth of experiencing. While you are exploring the ancient shipwreck deep under water, you will be able to swim near the dolphins, who might even decide to join you.

Jet Ski tours are as well one of the ultimate island adventures. An average Jet Ski tour will last approx 2 hours.

If you like sailing, one of the most beautiful Key West water tours is the Key West Mimosa Sail. You will be able to take off from Key West in a large 2000 square feet sailboat. The Key West Mimosa sail will give you a tour along the islands famous sights. You will be able to see Mallory square, Sunset Pier, Sand Key Light Tower, etc. This is a unique experience that shouldn’t be missed, and except for this, you will be able to enjoy drinking cheap drinks for $1 each.

Miami and Key West Water Sports



For people that love water sports, a Key West water tour until the Watersports Party Boat shouldn’t be missed. Water-sports party-boat cruise offers 6 hours of fun while you are enjoying in several water sports and activities. You will be able to choose among water skis, windsurf, sunfish sailboats, banana boat rides, kayak, snorkeling, wave runners, etc.



In the end, parasailing is a part of wonderful island water sports as well. When choosing from some of the Miami to Key West water tours, parasailing is among the top 3. This adventure lasts for one hour and the best thing is that you will have the opportunity to float high above the Atlantic Ocean and have a bird’s eye view of the beautiful Key West. If you want to experience the exhilaration of floating high above the water, this Key West tour is the right choice for your needs.

Find our latest specials and discounts for Miami and Key West activities



When you arrive to Miami or Key West, you will find a huge amount of promotions being handed out by locals, these promotions are usually produced in a club flyer format, small size, easy to carry and to keep within your bags so you can claim the discount or offer within the flyer.

Good luck in your upcoming trip!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0362s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb