Miami Vice(an immoral or evil habit or practice)


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Miami Beach
October 24th 2007
Published: October 28th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Yo Yo Yo!

The miami leg is complete. its a cool place face. find a cheap flight and get there for a few days at least. in the words of peter kay "booked it, packed it, fucked off!". btw its not that expensive there especially with the exchange rate the way it is.

first off we went to the famous "news cafe" for breakfast. gorgeous. thanks for the tip niallo.
the first thing that struck us about miami beach was the architecture. they call it "art deco". i call it 60s/70s type gafs.

then we threw on a pair of spandex singlets and went rollerblading. you´ve gotta fit in 😉

guess who i saw...mickey rourke. he was moving too quick for me to get a picture unfortunately.

the second day we got up early for a tour of the everglades. it was pissing but he went anyway. the airboats were cool but we only saw a couple of wild ´gators. afterwards there was a bit of a show and her nibs was volunteered to wrestle one of the big gators! seriously! as it turned out the guy was taking the piss but yvonne was up for it. see pics.

there rest of our time was taken up with going to malls, fine dining and soaking up the nightlife which is great.

we landed in guatemala today and i type this from our b&b. so far so good!!!!!!!!!

ed (on behalf of yvonne and ed)

PS (by Yvonne): There was a cockroach in our room and I naturally freaked out! I wanted Ed's shoe to kill it but he wouldn't give it to me and obvioulsy I didn't want to stamp on it!
Anyhow, we heard these funny noises now and again and I wonder, do cockroaches make a sound? I couldn't find enough information on the internet. It sounded like a clicking noise. I'm sure there was loads of them living under the floor boards and were trying to freak us out. Well, let us know if you know if they make a sound 😊

Yvonne


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 11; qc: 71; dbt: 0.0724s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb