Crabby Bill's is Calling Us


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Kissimmee
March 11th 2016
Published: March 11th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Added to our bucket list this year was to go to Crabby's Bills Restaurant. Time to load up because the motor is running. Our fearless foursome (I think you know who belongs in this group) aimed the vehicle in the direction of St.Cloud. We usually go to the Catfish Place when in St.Cloud. We had heard about Crabby's from other folks in our park who have been there. It sounded good. We like good.


Once we found a huge lake, we were there. There is a West side and East side to this lake. I can't remember the name of the lake....long and a tongue twister. It is located on Lakeshore Blvd. Cory wasted no time ordering his meal: GROUPER...his favorite. The food served was very good. I made the mistake of ordering something like a Chunky Monkey drink....ooooo, to die for! Hindered my appetite (unbelievable) and loaded the pounds on my hips (believable). But- it was soooooo good. Lulu enjoyed herself and took advantage of some new scenic background for her snapshots. We had a view of their marina as we ate.....soothing. Behind the restaurant was a pier out onto the lake. We passed 3 ducks marching along. Lulu tried to halt them but they ignored her. Not friendly. Lulu cried. There were interesting "things" used to bank up the land along the pier. Lulu liked it....they were warm. It was a good day in a nice place.

We still have to go to the Catfish Place someday..all this time and we still haven't made it yet. Back home in Shongo, we sit and just wait for something to do.....here we go & do and relish when we get a chance to sit.

Gotta go now.....going to mail some items over at Celebration and then go back to Costco's. Our foursome is going so where our day leads us from here ...no one knows. We like to surprise you. So, tightened your seat belt .....and we are off! Zoooooom.


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

3 Ducks3 Ducks
3 Ducks

Quack
Birds in the treeBirds in the tree
Birds in the tree

Just like the movie


Tot: 0.142s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.1117s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb