Tuesday Mar 3 – 2nd Cardinal Preseason Game


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Jupiter
March 4th 2020
Published: March 4th 2020
Edit Blog Post

This is just a short update. We had another good day with many of the same activities as yesterday.

We had breakfast at the Cracker Barrel again, and pretty much had the same meal. We ran a couple of errands on the way to the ballpark today, but we got to the stadium in plenty of time. We saw the Cardinals win again – this time 6-3 against the Astros. Today Janet had nachos and David had a brat – don’t know what the Sieberts had for their lunch. We saw some of the players we had wanted to watch so that was good. The high today was about 82 degrees, but there was a breeze blowing on-and-off. There was no rain but there were occasional clouds passing overhead making pleasant shade part of the time. As the game progressed we were able to move to some unoccupied seats so we moved into a shady area later in the game. Altogether it was another enjoyable afternoon.

We managed to beat some of the traffic out of the stadium, so we got back to our hotel earlier than yesterday and had an hour to rest before going to dinner. Tonight we went to an Irish Pub for dinner. This is a place David & Janet had tried during a prior-year trip to Florida, and it was still enjoyable.

We have to pack most of the luggage tonight since we are checking out of this hotel tomorrow morning. For that reason we are sending such a short posting. Rest assured that we had another happy day of vacation.

Unfortunately the hotel Internet was not working last night, so this is slow being posted.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 11; qc: 46; dbt: 0.052s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb