at last...


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Jacksonville
February 24th 2009
Published: February 24th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: 26 secs
Hello to Our Dear Friends...

Sorry for the delay in getting this blog up and running. We've now been in the States for over 3 weeks and we have been rather busy with all kinds of things. Like buying a car, driving to Florida, finding a place to live, getting settled in, and starting to explore and enjoy Northern Florida.

According to the locals, it's been cold since we arrived. True enough, temperatures last night fell to almost freezing. But it's been sunny almost every day, and usually plenty warm to hang out by the beach or pool. Erik is learning how to surf, and I am trying to get the hang of surf kayaking. Gunilla is reading, walking, and exercising more than she has in years. Then there's biking, netflix movies, great meals, socializing etc. etc.

We are enjoying ourselves tremendously. The US can be a crazy place, but the people are usually very friendly and open. We have met some wonderful people and hope to meet a lot more. So are, everything is even better than we had hoped. More soon.

Steve


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0461s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb