Manny's Merriment


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Haines City
April 8th 2013
Published: April 8th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hollywood StudiosHollywood StudiosHollywood Studios

Lory, Ryan, Jay at the park...Sara there but not in photo
The Knapp family proved their endurance and tourist dedication by attending their 4th park of the vacation. They went to Disney's Hollywood Studios and had a good time. It has been several years since Cory & I have visited a Disney park. We were content to just hear the description of the various rides and sights. Disney always does it right.....definitely insuring to "Make All Your Dreams Come True". Ryan's birthday is approaching....April 22nd. This prompted a visit to Dick's. A successful venture. Now...time to eat. Since we had traveled to Rt. 27, the obvious canteen choice was Manny's Chophouse, located in Haines City. Because it was past the Senior Citizen hour, we had an hour wait but as I said to Jay.....it is worth it! As usual, Manny's held true and did not disappoint. The atmosphere is eclectic and kitschy: part gas station, part Blues Brothers, part highway signs, part everything else I haven't mentioned. To say the least: it is festive. The acoustics are limited......you have to holler and use hand signals with the drone of the crowded chatter. The food is stupendous: the hot, fresh baked yeast rolls melt in your mouth (all six of them per person).
Manny's ChophouseManny's ChophouseManny's Chophouse

Lulu loved being here
The table side prepared salad is delish....enough to make a rabbit cry. The entrees are " Bon Appetite" and beyond better. Everyone savored each bite and all agreed: "It Was Well Worth The Wait"......Happy Days Continued.....


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Interesting DecorInteresting Decor
Interesting Decor

Something for Everyone


8th April 2013

Manny's happy experience !
Happy days really is what your pictures are saying to us, filled with smiles and bright colours ! A true American experience to be enjoyed without moderation... Everyone looks so cheerful, yes Joy to the World in a world that definitely needs happy days like yours ! Karim

Tot: 0.158s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 33; dbt: 0.1081s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 4; ; mem: 1mb