Fun in the Ocean in Fort Myers


Advertisement
Published: August 11th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Today I am going to write very little, and you all won't get to see many photos....because we did very little. We had fun, relaxed and enjoyed ourselves, but there really isn't much interesting about Fort Myers Beach.

We woke, relaxed, then went to the beach. We relaxed, read, swam, walked, collected shells, ate lunch, swam, read, relaxed, walked, collected shells. It was a very fun day.

After about 4 or 5 hours on the beach, we packed it up, got cleaned up, and went for a drive. We wanted to stop by an outlet mall that has a store called Loft that Jackie had heard is great, and after that planned to go to Sanibel Island to check out the beach and the town. We got to the outlets alright, and picked up a few things (25 dollars for jeans at The Gap), but during our time there, it started raining torentially. Sanibel was pooched. We headed back to the hotel, relaxed and then went out to Citrolas Pizzareia and Grill in the cetre area of Fort Myers Beach. The pizza was good, the prices fair I guess, and here we are. The day is done, we got some snacks and we're gonna watch a movie.

More beach fun tomorrow....and hopefully we can get out to Sanibel.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0264s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb