Photo Shoot, Iguanas, and Greek Food...


Advertisement
Published: November 8th 2010
Edit Blog Post

NSU INSU INSU I

Checking out NSU's campus on a beautiful spring day.
Matthew had a photo shoot scheduled at Nova Southeastern University in the afternoon, so we spent the morning relaxing, drinking coffee, and stopping by a local camera shop at Aventura Mall (www.wolfcamera.com). Depending on what you are looking for, stopping by Wolf Camera may not be worth your while as it is a small store without much of a selection. After the mall we headed to NSU to meet our brother-in-law and to get ready for the photo shoot. NSU has a nice campus, and it was a beautiful day. We were even able to capture the famous campus iguana out sunning itself.

The photo shoot was for promotional materials for NSU, and the subject was Julia Yarbrough, a current student of NSU and a well-known former Miami news anchor. She recently left her career in the news business to pursue her own venture and is now on the road in search of a husband (www.highwaytoahusband.com). The pictures turned out well and can be seen on billboards in the Fort Lauderdale area.

With our stomachs growling, we headed to the Hollywood area for dinner. Went to a Greek restaurant, Taverna Opa (www.tavernaoparestaurant.com), at the recommendation of my sister. Food
NSU IINSU IINSU II

Inside the School of Business and Entrepreneurship at NSU.
was very good, and there was a belly dancer for entertainment. We took a walk on the beach after dinner and got some interesting night photos.




Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement

NSU IIINSU III
NSU III

Another look inside the business school.
PalmsPalms
Palms

On the NSU campus.
Palms IIPalms II
Palms II

On the NSU campus in Fort Lauderdale.
SunbathingSunbathing
Sunbathing

Although we saw a couple other iguanas here, this was by far the biggest...
BanyanBanyan
Banyan

NSU campus from a different perspective.
NSU IVNSU IV
NSU IV

More from the NSU campus. Love the reflection!
Belly DancingBelly Dancing
Belly Dancing

Entertainment at Taverna Opa.
Beach WalkingBeach Walking
Beach Walking

Started our night walk on the beach here.


Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0468s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb