We have arrived!!


Advertisement
Published: September 8th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hello all

well we have arrived safely yipppeeeee. I think I did ok on the flight and it was actually a very smooth ride (even though they said at the start they were preparing for some rough weather). Thanks to all of you for your suggestions of how to handle it. The flight itself was interesting, I got to speak to the pilot as he walked past as the cabin crew mention i was nervous. They were great and gave me lots of sparkling wine to help !!!! The was a small arguement on board as some drunk guy was causing havoc and was threatened to be arrested once we landed. All was ok in the end, and I heard the crew swapping emails with this guy for some reason?

Oh yeah just before we got on the plane Nath got pulled to one side to have a second security check. Just him. On his own to one side!!! Told him he looked dodgey but I reckon the guy just wanted to cop a feel.

Got to the hotel without a problem, its quite big and very boutique. Looks like we spent loads on the room, but only about £45, have paid double that in Uk for a room this nice. Took me a few moments of running round, screaming and looking in drawers to calm down. Everything is different but the same as Nath puts it so correctly. Breakfast this morning I guess now looking back with a full stomach was nothing special but I just got carried away with all the options.

Anyway we are now gonna make our way to DC, gotta get a bus and train to do it but should be an interesting ride. The weather here is muggy but with grey cloud and some rain expected for most of the week. So watch out back home coz come Friday its heading your way.

miss you all already
love us xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0296s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1020.4kb