Day 6


Advertisement
Published: April 2nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Today is one of the most exciting day, because we went to the Botanic Garden.

The best thing of today is that we can bring our camara to take photos. We walk to the white house, and got a chance to see how it looks like outside. Today is the holiday in Washington which is called Cherry Blossom. The tree that has cherries are planted by the japanese when they come to United States to create a friendship.

We arrived in the Botanic Garden with a very excited face. Because it is a garden that has full of flowers! Even some that are dangerous. The Botanic Garden is also known as a very famous garden in United States. They have every kind of flowers there. My favorite part of the garden is when we are in the room that has flowers with different kind of smell. It is my favorite part because you can smell one kind that is like a medicine. When you smell it, you will feels like you are not sick and more flexible.

The second place that we are going is The National Zoo is located in the Cleveland Park.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0341s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb