#42 The End: Back to Washinton DC


Advertisement
Published: August 14th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Holy Cow! We made it!
I know that there were some doubters our there who thought that we wouldn't last 4 months in Africa or survive the lack of running water in India, but we did it! In the last 18 months we have been in North and South America, Europe, Africa and Asia. Its a shame we couldn't make it to Oceania this time around, but its on the agenda for in the next few years. I still have to run a marathon on Europe and Oceania to complete my 7 continents marathoning goal so I think the Oceania will happen in the next few years or so.

Now that we are back we are thinking of maybe going to Columbia over winter break and maybe Dublin for Saint Patricks Day, but all that is in the upcoming future. For now we are enjoying being back to America. To all of our family and friends whom we have visited with over the last 2 weeks, thank you for staying in touch and thank you for being such great friends! We enjoyed seeing each and every one of you! To those who we missed, DC will always feel like home, and we will catch you the next time.

So I guess this is the end.. Its been fun! The UHaul comes tomoro and from there we will spend nights in Pikeville TN, Memphis TN, Omaha NE, Salt Lake City UT and Seattle WA. Feel free to give us a jingle on the way or visit us when we get to Seattle! We love couchsurfers!

All the best,
Adam and Laura // August 2011



Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0335s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1022.6kb