Day two of honeymoon


Advertisement
Published: April 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Ok, sorry for not posting yesterday - we encountered a minor problem . . . somebody attacked my laptop with a virus either when we were in Amarillo or when we stayed in Walsenburg, CO last night. It was acting as a virus scanner that had detected a threat, but the person who put it together didn't have spell check because the error message was poorly typed. So - virus killed - we are now back on track! We started yesterday off by going to Cadillac Ranch in Amarillo, TX to spray paint the cars. While we were working on our masterpiece, a couple walked up to see what we were doing and they congratulated us for getting married and talked with us for a while about a place in Florida that is very similar to Cadillac Ranch, but its with Airstream Trailers. We will put that on our list of things to see in the future!

After that we headed on out towards New Mexico. Stopped at Capulin Volcano in northern New Mexico . . . attempted to walk the rim, but being out of shape and we were running out of time because the park was closing soon, we just went part of the way around and then went back. We were glad to only have a short visit there because it was a breeding ground for these tiny little icky flies. They were everywhere and very hard to shoo away. The front of our car is a massacre of bugs.

We then headed towards Colorado and our stop for the evening - Walsenburg, CO.




Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



27th April 2009

AH!
I do believe ya'll are the coolest couple I know! That car is awesome =)

Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0262s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb