Denver


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Colorado » Denver
August 17th 2008
Published: August 17th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Have enjoyed Denver- it's really nice place. There's a free shuttler bus which takes you up and down the main street - very frequent as well! So yesterday it rained a lot! We had breakfast at The Denver Diner then got our bus ticket to Colorado Springs- did loads of booking thigns on the internet in the hotel and went to the gym adn pool. We'd got soaked in the morning in a very short whicle so we couldn't really walk about much. Did make it to the Capitol building and could see the mountains for the first time but then it rained lots. Went to an Ethiopean restaurant in the evening which was really nice. Today, sunday, we were going to do a day trip to Boldre but the weather was supposed to be terrible so we decided against it. However its' been good so far. Doh! Never mind we have a week in Colorado Springs to do outdoor stuff! Have just walked by the river- loads of people cycling, jogging etc Am going to go in the pool now- could get used to staying in hotels like the Hilton but the budget isn't up to it! our $55 motel in Colorado Springs has an outdoor pool apparently so won't be slumming it too mcuh in the next week!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0571s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb