A relaxing day - short trip to Breckenridge


Advertisement
Published: June 14th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 39.4817, -106.038

Today, we just took it easy and relaxed. I didn't do any bicycle riding.

I did pull out a WORLD MAP puzzle and started working on it. It is a unique puzzle. Countries are listed, but there are not interwtining pieces. One little bump makes the puzzles fustrating.

Gary and Madison drove to Safeway to pick up stuff to make Kale soup. We enjoyed that out on the patio. Delicious.

Around 12:30pm, Dad, Gary and Madison and I got in the RAV 4 and drove over to Breckenridge. Here we took the Gondala up to the top of the mountain. It was FREE. There were lots of folks up at the resort. Folks were either jumping on the trampoline or going down hill on the toboggan. Again we just watched people. Met a couple from KS, where Glenn's cousin lives.

Glenn rode his bike home from Breckenridge and we drove back. I took an hour nap, then I asked Glenn to go with me to Safeway, so I could pick up a few things and make the Mexican Casserole. We ate left over Chineese food for supper.

Then we walked down main street to Foote Rest for some ice cream.

We watched the ISS cross over at 9:44pm. Perfect spot.





Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0256s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb