Edit Blog Post
Published: October 1st 2019
The entire experience of weddings has changed over the decades. People once only used to opt for church or ballroom weddings, but now gone are the days of these traditional wedding ceremonies. Couples today are looking to add their own unique takes on weddings now, and every couple has their own unique concept. It is not about who spends more money, but rather who executes the greater wedding.
Destination weddings are currently all the rage, and couples are traveling to different cities and now all around the world in order to give their wedding a completely different experience. People to tropical beaches, to beautiful woodlands, lakes, beaches, and winter forests and other such locations in order to have their dream wedding, and it has almost become a sort of accepted norm in society today.
In case you happen to have the budget for it and are willing to go an extra mile, then you can opt for a destination wedding too, and in order to do that you need to find a reliable destination wedding planner in Aurora Colorado
that can take care of all of the arrangements for you. Locations and trends change every year, but if you are currently interested in knowing this year’s top destination wedding locations then you can keep on reading below:
· Hawaii continues to take the spot for being one of the best wedding locations in the world. Hawaii is known for boasting a beautiful archipelago where you can find yourself in any of the islands and still be awestruck by the beauty. From pink and black sand beaches to cerulean water everywhere, it is no wonder that people are loving Hawaii. Kauai, one of Hawaii’s oldest has been rising to the top with its pleasant weather, rains throughout different times of the year, lush greenery, crystal clear waters, and blooming flowers.
· Santorini is not only a popular vacation and honeymoon spot, but it is also a popular spot for beach weddings. Nestled next to the Aegean Sea, Santorini is known for its beautiful blue-domed white buildings and clear waters. This romantic spot tucked away in Greece is on every couple’s list. It is great for small gatherings as well since it is not known for having buildings that can support huge crowds.
· For people who are on a budget but still want a great experience, Cancun is another great choice. There is a lot of cultures and scores of beautiful beaches that can make for great wedding venues. Plus, this can also double as a honeymoon location as well given how there is so much to do.
· If you are looking for something in the mountains then you can look no further than Banff. Banff is located in a higher elevated area where you can be surrounded by mountains and loads of beautiful scenery. It makes for a great spot for summer weddings, and it also features a lot of adventure and activities for couples who like to live on the edge.
· Iceland has been a popular spot and has been on the list for years now. There is not a lot to do in the small town of Reykjavik, but if you choose wisely, then you are in beautiful green landscapes where you can be surrounded by waterfalls and experience great weather, especially during the spring and summertime.
· Morocco has become an exotic spot on the list, and a lot of people are flying to the Arab country to get the full experience. With its unique spice bazaars, blue buildings, and weeklong wedding celebrations, it is not really a surprise that some couples are flying there to tie the knot.
· Dubai is a great spot for couples who are truly willing to go all out and have their wedding in luxury and style. Dubai is known for housing some of the most expensive buildings, hotels, and venues in the world. You will find a completely different level of hospitality, and the fact that it is a cultural mix will allow you to truly have a more immersive experience. You can choose to get married in the desert, or inside some of the lavish hotels in the world.
· Bora Bora is known for being one of the most beautiful spots in the world, and couples do everything they can to try to plan a wedding there. Since there are very few resorts in Bora Bora, you can only book and plan your wedding at one of the resorts there, but a lot of prior research and calling will be required before you can actually take the idea into consideration. However, if it is pulled off smoothly, a destination wedding at Bora Bora is known to be one of the most memorable experiences for any couple in the world.
Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 14; qc: 22; dbt: 0.01s; 1; m:saturn w:www (188.8.131.52); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.3mb