Snail-Mail got an upgrade! The Lettrix App!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California
June 14th 2017
Published: June 14th 2017
Edit Blog Post

According to a PEW Research Center study in 2015, about 15%!o(MISSING)f American’s don’t use email. Elderly family members or non-technical friends, don’t receive those emails with travel photos, or any of your Twitter, Facebook or Instagram posts. The only way to reach that group is good old-fashioned pen, paper and stamps! California-based startup Neovix, Inc, is now providing a solution that bridges the non-technical and the growing mobile generation.



Lettrix (www.lettrix.net) provides Android and iPhone/iPad users the ability to open the app and create letters, custom postcards, or even to upload PDF’s of anything you’ve created or even hand-written. Lettrix then prints, applies postage, and drops in a USPS mailbox the same or next business day, for delivery to US addresses! Lettrix compares the price of a mailing to that of being “less than the cost of a latte.” The app eliminates the hassles of finding paper or postcards, envelopes, stamps, or even a mailbox. Just open the Lettrix app and start creating!



Creating custom postcards is more fun than you might think. Imagine you’re on a holiday in Italy, and you want to send a postcard of that great photo you just took. Just open the Lettrix app, select the postcard template, then upload an image from your photo library on your mobile device. A very simply image editor helps you position and size the image for the front of your postcard. Once you’re happy with the image, you can add your message, adjust the text to various fonts and font sizes to suit your personal preferences, and sign in your real handwriting. Add your recipients (you can send the same card to multiple individuals, but you will have to make your message generic of course) and send!



Anothercleveroption Lettrix provides is the option to selectmailing the letter or postcard immediately, or on some future date. It doesn’t take long before opportunities to mail in the future come to mind: birthdays, anniversaries, or even “time-capsule” like messages where you write a message today, but have it delivered months or years in the future!



Who uses the app?

Anyone individual who wants to avoid printing, stuffing, stamping and finding a mailbox can use the Lettrix app. Again, you can generate postcards or letters from anywhere you have internet access with your Android or iOS device.



Business users use the Lettrix app is like having an assistant! Write thank you or follow-up notes for a personal touch! You can also hand-write a note on a sheet of paper, take a photo with your mobile phone or tablet, then upload that image to the Lettrix system, for a true personal touch!



Expat’s (US Citizens living abroad) are one of the most excited group of users of the Lettrix app. Now letters or documents can be created and mailed, sometimes the same day, by the US Postal Service!



Again, the Lettrix service is only available for delivery to US addresses. For now!



Visit the Lettrix site at www.lettrix.net

Advertisement



Tot: 0.459s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.1018s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb