Universal Studios


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California
March 18th 2017
Published: April 5th 2017
Edit Blog Post

We walked across a footbridge to the free shuttle at the bottom of the hill. Nic had to run back to the room because he forgot his ID and didn't want to miss the opportunity to have a Duff beer in Duff Gardens (turns out he did want to miss it - Duff beer is not at all delicious) so he and Wayne ran up the hill instead.

We were in the gates by around 8.30.

First up (against advice to head to the lower rides and work our way up) we headed straight to Harry Potter world. Hogwarts and Hogsmeade looked amazing and there . Nic and I got straight on the Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride. Probably the best ride I've ever been on. Even being in the line (which was quick) was just so cool.

Wayne and I went on the hippogriff rollercoaster while Nic and granma had a butter beer. They could hear Wayne scream ?

So many great rides. Granma liked the studio backlot ride. Wayne's favourite was the Jurassic Park ride. Nic enjoyed the lines.

Wayne mum and I went back to the room in the afternoon. Then headed back in for the evening. The boys were done by the time we got there but Tasha stuck it out for the duration, went on every ride and saw all the shows. We left as the park closed at 10.


Additional photos below
Photos: 32, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.133s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 53; dbt: 0.09s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb