Happy in LA


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California
December 21st 2009
Published: December 21st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Good morning!

We arrived yesterday in LA and found our way to Santa Monica. The weather is warm and sunny! A great stepping stone into the heat of Fiji. We leave tonight on a 12 hr flight and will wake up submerged deep within the islands of the South Pacific!

We should point out to you that you may be seeing a lot of pictures of a previously 'stuffed' animal Mr. Blue Frog. This is a special mascot for Nancy's grade 5/6 class. He will be traveling with us and will be sending numerous reports and postcards to her students.

Advertisement



23rd December 2009

Mr Blue Frog not so blue anymore?
Hey there Fraser!! Tell me - is Mr Blue Frog less blue now that he's out of the cold? How about you guys? Turning pink again? Wow though this is a great trip you've got planned there, one might say Southern Hemispheragically Tropicoid. Can't wait to hear how Phigi is! Greg Oh and hi Nancy, we haven't met but I hope you have a really awesome trip. Post pics!
27th December 2009

Happy Boxing Day!
Hey guys! Hope your travels have gone well and you had a lovely beachy Christmas day on a Fiji Beach! We were thinking of you both and missed your happy voices in our various family phone calls. We hope you had a nice boxing day, again, on a beach somewhere, or facedown looking at tropical fish on a reef. Lots of love, Julie, Tim, Calum and Alice. p.s. Alice finally pooped on the potty today! 1st time!

Tot: 0.331s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 14; qc: 66; dbt: 0.0592s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb