Introduction


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California
October 10th 2007
Published: October 10th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

The Whole Trip

This is the whole deal - almost 25,000 miles in all.

So this is my travel blog so everyone can get a taste of my adventures. The outline of my trip is as follows: On October 16th, Daniel Neal and I are leaving for New Zealand. We will be staying in New Zealand for 2 months, doing some Wwoofing (working for free food and lodging) and lots of exploring in Middle Earth. Then we head to Australia for 2 weeks of snorkeling (or diving if it's cheap) and traveling the coastline. From Australia we then head to Thailand on New Years Day and Kam Ahler is joining up with us. We will spend 1 month traveling around Thailand and then 1 week going into Cambodia. After that we fly to Italy for 2 and half weeks of touring the length of the country with highlights in Rome and Sicily. When we are done in Italy, Kam will head back home and Daniel and I will take a train through southern France and finish up our trip with 2 weeks in Spain. We then fly home on March 11th and begin our recovery from possible exhaustion and guaranteed debt.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.28s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0298s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb