Sorry for the long delay!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California
March 15th 2018
Published: March 15th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Hello Friend and Relatives!

We miss you. We have been busy and negligent about keeping in touch. Since my last post we have traveled across Texas and New Mexico. We stayed at the Triangle T Guest Ranch in Dragoon, AZ. The write up and pictures on the web were really interesting and they talked about how so many celebrities had stayed there over the years. John Wayne, Gary Cooper, Dale Evans and Roy Rogers, and a host of others. We arrived on a nice sunny day to find only one other RV camping there. Of course, Marc was ecstatic! We camped beneath huge boulders and close to the horse stables. It was very interesting to say the least. After that we camped at a 55+ campground near Yuma, AZ. Yikes! So many rules and regulations! But you can park your RV there all year long for under $2000 plus any electric that you use!. The park is open from October through April and then closed May through September. Many Canadians and Northeastern transplants there! We were invited to participate in their Karaoke night but declined as it started at 6:30 pm and we usually don't eat dinner until well after that. Guess most were sleeping by the time we were eating! LOL!

We finally arrived in San Diego on March 3 and were so happy to be with my daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren! Now we are at the end of a 5 day stay in Temecula which is the wine region about an hour north of San Diego. Tomorrow we will move back closer to San Diego to spend a few more days with the family and then move on to Las Vegas to see Marc's daughter Nicole.

We are off to have lunch at a vineyard today. The weather is cool but sunny so we are happy!

We miss you all and hope your snowy weather will end soon!

Love, Joyce and Marc

Advertisement



16th March 2018

Loving your updates
Tell Marc to yell loud for Charleston while you're there!

Tot: 0.143s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.1005s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb