Trip finally started!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Temecula
April 18th 2014
Published: May 1st 2014
Edit Blog Post

Well we finally began our trip to the Carolina's. I am a little behind in the blogging (more to follow about that) but better late than never. We started out on Friday to attend the wedding of Don's sister Phyllis' grandson Geoff's wedding in Temecula. Phyllis rode down in the Coach with us and we had a really nice visit. We stayed at an RV park just 2 miles from the wedding venue which made it very convenient. It was at an Indian Casino called Pechanga. The RV park was very nice and the spaces where very wide with nice grassy areas which Karlie appreciated very much. The weather was great and we really liked the downtown area of Temecula even though we didn't have any time to explore much since we were busy with the wedding and then it was Easter Sunday and all while we were there. Just an excuse to go back. The wedding was really nice and fun. It was outside and they couldn't have asked for nicer weather. I wish I had pictures for you but like a dummy I forgot my camera in the Coach. Oh well, what can I say. We got up Sunday and headed to Mira Loma to the Prevost plant because we had an appt. to have some minor work done on the Coach on Monday morning. I fixed a ham, homemade Mac and cheese, and grilled asparagus for our Easter dinner in the parking lot. It was a nice little quiet Easter dinner. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter too.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0565s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb