Day 2


Advertisement
Published: May 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Today was amazing! We went to two vineyards for some wine tastings and tours. First was Castello di Amorosa which is a beautiful castle. We had a blast exploring it and met some fun people. Then we went to Del Dotto which was pretty cool. We ate massive amounts of cheese, it was rediculous! The drive through the mountains was spectacular! At some point we came upon a petrified forest! Cool shit! And to top the night off we went to our hot tub with a bottle of Cabernet Blanco that we got from Del Dotto and met some very nice locals that were all about our age. We have apparently acquired another skydiver!!! Yay! And a yoga buddy. This trip has been so fun and it's only getting better!


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



26th May 2009

wow!!!!
Hi ya'll!!!! You ain't in SC anymore!!!! Can you provide captions of what's going on in some of these photos? ie, what the heck are you doing climbing around in that place underground that LOOKS like you're NOT supposed to be there????!!!!! Keep the journal going!!!! It's great!!! I left a message for E3 to check it out, K. Bye! Be safe and be good!

Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0298s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb