Burlesque


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Francisco
November 14th 2015
Published: June 8th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 37.7792, -122.42

I guess I need to preface with, in our group of friends, I'm the hardcore planner. I end up planning most of our trips, not even because I have to. But because I LOVE to. I love planning group events and trips. I love having everyone together. We have fun whether it's a high class meal or super basic camping weekend.

But THIS time, they planned everything. Most of their plans went awry due to restaurants bailing on the commitments but I was incredibly touched that they went through the hell and effort to organize a huge group overnight outing. They even planned a burlesque show by convincing the venue to do a show on a night they're normally closed!

I must say my first Burlesque experience was fantastic. (Unfortunately, I was too drunk to remember the name of the place!) I've never been into strippers much. I'm not even into naked. I think almost naked is way sexier than actual naked. Don't let me see what's ACTUALLY there... just leave me to my happy imagination, please. The other thing I love about burlesque, it they come in all shapes and sizes. And these girls know how to really rock each routine. LOVED. IT.

After that, we grabbed dinner and drinks at a brewery type place. Unfortunately, half the group was plastered and banned from entering. So a few people went back to the hotel, a handful of people went to a nearby diner to sober up and the rest of us went into the brewery as planned. After that we went to another bar called Local Edition, drank some more and then headed back to the hotel to gorge on pizza and cupcakes. =) By the way, the room was hilariously decorated with pictures, many awful ones, of me. Including the bathroom.

It wasn't a late a night which is probably a full testament to the Dirty 30. We're getting old, dammit. Lol.



Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0512s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb