Day 7


Advertisement
Published: July 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We have been here a week now 😞, rather sad thought that we only have one week left!!
Today has been rather relaxing for me :D! But not for AH n Mum, they have been shopping as they (the Henderson’s) have visitors tonight. Also doing the washing from our holiday, i did help a little though :S!!
I am in the midst of reading my second book, The Sound of Laughter, by Peter Kay!! I like it alot, and im giggling alot!
The sun is very hot 2day, and i have gone a rather bright shade of red, especially my nose! Hopefully the aftersun will cool it down!! I have been wearing suntan lotion Factor 25 and Factor 50 ALL DAY LONG, i promise!!
Stewart is swimming, Hamish n US r playing snooker, n im going back outside to catch a few rays!!
So ciao 4 now.
Mch Luv
Please leave me lots of comments!!
Love
Ellie
XxxXxX
PS i don't have any photos of 2day as my camera is charging from the holiday as i snapped away 24/7 n its power hit rock bottom 😞


Advertisement



13th July 2007

Good to hear you
Glad to hear from you and hope the sun burn is not too painfull. Gosh has half the holiday gone. looking forward to seeing the films I guess you will find it difficult to describe the scenery in words. Retford is still the same weather somewhat better but some rain right now.Lots of folk from church have contacted us ,they are so kindasking after you and our welfare Granya had a nice Birthday with 25 Cards all very nice .Ganya particularly likes your Scarf, we can tell you all about it --AFTER --we have heared all your exciting news ,we look forward to that We have another Postal strike today ,at least no Bills Lots of love to all .

Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0311s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb