Last day in San Fran


Advertisement
Published: April 5th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So the last 24 hours has been somewhat eventful! after our mega long day of cycling yesterday we all decided to get an early night, well 1am. so was brushing my teeth by the sink in my room with the door slightly open so i didnt have the light on to wake the peeps in my room! suddenly a guy runs in and chunders everywhere in my room! the floor is literally coated with rice and bile! all over the door as well proper james athawes styly (hed obviously started as he thought he was there, oh and btdub my rooms next to toilet hence the confusion). i came down adn told reception then sat in the bar in my pyjamas in disarray! was worried the swedish girls in my room would think it was me but theyve left now so all safe there! haha so that was entertaining, hes definitely the new lieutenant chunder (also havent seen him since so hes seriously stealthy)



so anyways got up today then went and watched chelsea at the sports bar opposite with sarah and dan, got unlimited pretzels and refill of sprite and giner ale! also unlimited screens with all types of sport on! was soooooo confusing and almost impossible to keep up with! but chelsea won so alls good in the world!



then we went to the cheesecake factory which had huuuuuuuuge cheesewcakes in, they are soooo big it turns into a proper sit down meal! had penut butter cup cheesecake and was incredibly close to being sick!

then went macys as was a big one day sale and stuff for $70 is now 12, but most of it was shite! and ill get present later on in the trip so dont get excited!

all we had eaten so far was cheesecake so walked to the gay district: Castro and had a famous sandwich at ikes. it was incredible!!!!!! also castro was hilarious!!! shops called squat and gobble (that was a creperie) then a clothes store with tag line clothes for men and men....... so all very confusing!



so yeh interesting last day in san fran! monterrey and beautiful (slightly cold) beaches tomorrow!!



muchos love

Hectorius

Advertisement



Tot: 0.241s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.1921s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb