Bubba gump shrimp


Advertisement
Published: April 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So Emily arrived last night, everyone was ripping into me because I had no idea when she was getting here, nor her flight number or from where! So really was useless, her not me
But hey she got here ok and introduced her to all my friends out here (6 of them) haha. But jet lag stop the night early and went to bed to make sure we were up for a brutal 10 am checkout, and a nice little trip to loris diner! So much food for breakfast so wonder the Americans are fat they have no concept for portion control!

So afte that said goodbye to Sarah and dan till Vegas and all the others. Lionel ( a guy from chile who looks like messi) came with us to get a ride to muir woods. So went and picked up the car, had a crazy rental car worker who like most Americans just wouldn't stop talking! Saved us some money tho! Left the garage in the automatic car and it definitely took some getting used to! As well as the driving on the wrong side!
The car has an aux in!!!!! Most excited I've been this trip, can listen to iPods directly! So that made the drive over golden Gate and along the coast that much better, views were awesome! And we were giggling at everything due to our excitement for our roadtrip. Then did another bridge and dropped lionel off in berkely for me and em to contour down go monterey. Was an effort sorting somewhere to stay ( as was gonna sleep in he car but is busy here!) so an in a motel now.

Had a little walk down to bubba gump shrimp which is a sweet ass restaurant and had a delta dunset cocktail and shrimp spicy tacos which were immense!

Back now and ready for a good sleep before an early rise to see blue whales, dolphins, killer whales and hopefully sea otters!!!! Miss you all loads

Love hecsham

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0567s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb