Our last day in San Francisco


Advertisement
Published: August 6th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Here it is our last day in "sunny" San Francisco. It has been cold and foggy most of the time we are here. Especially where we are parked. We drove into the city early today to take care of our grandchildren while Jason goes to work. I did boring laundry, which really needed to be done and Gerry took the boys for a "short" walk with the dog. The pictures of the artwork was along the walk in downtown SF. Three hours later, Jason comes home from work and no kids or Grandpa. I was getting worried, but not too bad but I didn't have the phone and Jason doesn't have a land line. Jason called his dad and found out they were at the park, but 12 blocks away. So he went to pick them up and bring them back to the apartment. After lunch we drove out to Treasure Island and took some pictures of the sculpture that was done for "burning man" last year. It is called "Bliss". We also went to the artist studio to see the new one he is creating for this Burning Man, which won't be completely finished. It was a good day and we had dinner with Jason and the boys and then came back to the RV park. We will be leaving in the morning for Yosemite.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0632s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1020.5kb