Where to find the best budget accommodation in California


Advertisement
Published: January 9th 2014
Edit Blog Post

You don’t have to break the bank to enjoy a great trip to stay in California. Here are a few of the best budget places to stay in the Golden State:

Los Angeles: America's Best Value Inn and Suites certainly lives up to its name. Located in downtown LA, the hotel offers immaculate accommodation that’s ideal for business and leisure travellers alike. Room amenities include cable TV, a microwave and a mini-fridge, while every morning fresh coffee is served for guests in the lobby area. The hotel is close to many of LA’s best beaches, shopping and entertainment areas, and dining options.

San Francisco: The San Remo Hotel is located in a quiet neighborhood in North Beach, within easy reach of Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf and Chinatown. The hotel offers an old world ambiance, with antique furnishings and a warm welcome, while the rooms offer simplicity, with no telephones or televisions included.

San Diego: Days Inn San Diego is just a short drive from the major attractions of the San Diego area, as well as the border with Mexico, and offers great value for money. All rooms feature amenities including a microwave and refrigerator, complimentary Wi-Fi and cable TV. Also included are a Continental breakfast and complimentary newspaper.

Oakland: The Oakland area offers a wide range of budget accommodation, especially if you’re looking for a motel to in which to spend the night while travelling between destinations. The La Quinta Inn Oakland Airport Coliseum hotel, just off the I-880, offers a free breakfast, high-speed internet, in-room on demand movies, and TV with cable. You can also enjoy use of the outdoor pool, and 24-hour passes to a nearby fitness center are also available.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0247s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb